Aspiring to Impact
Aspiring to Impact is a networking group created by Innovation Partnerships to bring together faculty and researchers interested in closing the gap in women’s leadership in entrepreneurial communities.
Aspiring to Impact will meet monthly and feature presentations from ecosystem partners on topics such as:
- Decoding venture capital: how outside capital can propel women-led startups
- The caregiver-preneur: finding family-work balance
- How to pitch someone who doesn’t look like you: communicating your technology’s value to a predominantly male VC audience
- How to structure a cap table: why women undervalue their contribution
- Leveraging the strengths of women leaders to build a high-performing team
This networking group is open to all U-M faculty who are interested in closing the gap in women’s leadership in entrepreneurial communities. If you’re interested in learning more or participating in monthly networking sessions and programming with ecosystem partners, please reach out to Kate Remus for more information.