MTRAC Transportation – Request for Proposals
Advancing Early-Stage Transportation Technologies
What is MTRAC Transportation?
The Michigan Translational Research and Commercialization (MTRAC) Innovation Hub for Advanced Transportation is a statewide program that funds translational research applications that address future, or poorly met market needs. The program is open to all institutions of higher education, and non-profit research centers in the State of Michigan.
Funding areas include: mobility solutions; robotics / autonomy sensors, software; electric vehicle drivetrain technology; advanced transportation materials and manufacturing processes
- Main Award: Receive up to $100K through a 12-month grant
- Access to industry experts, mentors, and investors
- Receive feedback on your technology and reach milestones faster
- Award RFP Submissions – APPLY HERE
- January 15 – March 17, 2021
- June 4, 2021 – Finalists Presentations to Oversight Committee
- Main Award Funding Cycle Begins in August